Useful Vocabulary for talking about personalities.
All mpec courses are based on Conversation, Communication and Interaction and our main goal is to give our students confidence to approach any topic or idea in English. Below, you can find the questions and vocabulary you need to speak about FEELING UNWELL in English.
Hey there, mpec People! This is your Conversation Club Handout!
PART 1: Warm Up
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Tell us more.
- Are you a calm person or do you panic easily? Do you have an example?
- Do you prefer serious conversations or light-hearted conversations? Why?
PART 2: Big Picture
- What personality traits do you look for in friends?
- What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
- Describe your best friend’s personality.
PART 3: Let’s Zoom In On the Details!
- What is the best personailty trait that you have?
- What would you like to change or improve about your personality?
- What personality traits do you really dislike?
- How easy is it to improve or change personality?
All mpec students are welcome to join our Conversation Club Zoom Sessions which take place every Tuesday, 6pm to 6.30 pm and Thursday from 1 to 1.30 pm from October to June. If you are not a part of the mpec community yet, please get in touch with us and we will partner with you to create the right course for your needs and goals. Live English Courses via Streaming
Self Study Suggestion:
We recommend that you watch this TED talk on Personality!