Let’s talk about Making Predictions in English. We will find useful expressions to talk about ‘Predicting the Future’ and get some practice, too!
Useful English Vocabulary for talking about Predictions.
All mpec courses are based on Conversation, Communication and Interaction and our main goal is to give our students the confidence to approach any topic or idea in English. Below, you can find some questions and vocabulary you need to speak about MAKING PREDICTIONS in English.
Hey there, mpec People! This is your Conversation Club Handout!
PART 1: Warm Up
- Tourism in Italy in 2022 & 2023
- Airline companies after Coronavirus
- Chinese Food Markets after Coronavirus
PART 2: Big Picture
- Plastic has been in use for about 70 years. None of the plastic produced, not even the first piece, has biodegraded yet. How do you see the use of plastic in the future?
- What are your predictions about the use of renewable energy sources and the use of oil over the next 10 years?
PART 3: Let’s Zoom In On the Details!
- In your opinion, how will the way we eat change in the future?
All mpec students are welcome to join our Conversation Club Zoom Sessions which take place every Tuesday, 6pm to 6.30 pm and Thursday from 1 to 1.30 pm from October to June. If you are not a part of the mpec community yet, please get in touch with us and we will partner with you to create the right course for your needs and goals. Live English Courses via Streaming
Self Study Suggestion:
2030 is not so far away. Can you predict how the world will change between now and then? If you are curious, watch the video below to get some information on what the world may be like in 2030…
Informed Predictions for 2030.