Useful Vocabulary for talking about Hiking & Trekking.
All mpec courses are based on Conversation, Communication and Interaction and our main goal is to give our students the confidence to approach any topic or idea in English. Below, you can find some questions and vocabulary you need to speak about GOOD or BAD FOOD in English.
Hey there, mpec People! This is your Conversation Club Handout!
PART 1: Warm Up
- What do you think is ‘healthy food’?
- Do you pay much attention to what you eat?
- Do you prefer eating “healthy food” or “tasty food”?
PART 2: Big Picture
- Do you have a snack every time you are hungry, or do you wait for ‘mealtime’?
- Which approach do you think is better and why?
- In general, do you think the average diet in your country is good today?
- Did people eat better in the past? Why do you think so?
PART 3: Let’s Zoom In On the Details!
- Other than healthy food, do you need anything to be able to have a healthy diet?
- Is obesity a problem becoming a problem in your country?
- Why do you think obesity is such a problem in the USA?
- What is the best way to diet in your opinion?
All mpec students are welcome to join our Conversation Club Zoom Sessions which take place every Tuesday, 6pm to 6.30 pm and Thursday from 1 to 1.30 pm from October to June. If you are not a part of the mpec community yet, please get in touch with us and we will partner with you to create the right course for your needs and goals. Live English Courses via Streaming
Self Study Suggestion:
Here is a playlist of videos about food and the effects of it. CLICK HERE!