Let’s talk about Making Predictions in English. We will find useful expressions to talk about ‘Describing yourself’ and get some practice, too!
Useful English Vocabulary for describing yourself.
All mpec courses are based on Conversation, Communication and Interaction and our main goal is to give our students the confidence to approach any topic or idea in English. Below, you can find some questions and vocabulary you need to DESCRIBE YOURSELF in English.
Hey there, mpec People! This is your Conversation Club Handout!
PART 1: Warm Up
- Do you have any hobbies or interests?
- Are there any hobbies or interests that you don’t really like?
- What’s your favourite pastime?
PART 2: Big Picture
- What is your strongest personality trait?
- What traits are most important for you in others?
- What traits do you not like?
PART 3: Let’s Zoom In On the Details!
- Do all of your friends have the same traits / hobbies?
- What traits / hobbies are important for you in a romantic partner?
- What traits / hobbies can you not stand in a romantic partner?
All mpec students are welcome to join our Conversation Club Zoom Sessions which take place every Tuesday, 6pm to 6.30 pm and Thursday from 1 to 1.30 pm from October to June. If you are not a part of the mpec community yet, please get in touch with us and we will partner with you to create the right course for your needs and goals. Live English Courses via Streaming
Self Study Suggestion:
Here’s a video about a man with an unusual personailty and unusual hobbies. Video Link