Parliamo di Cene di Natale in inglese! Qua troverete dei vocaboli utilissimi per parlare di cene, di uscire a mangiare con gli amici – a Natale ma non solo!
Useful English Vocabulary for talking about Christmas Dinner Parties, and dinner parties in general
All mpec courses are based on Conversation, Communication and Interaction and our main goal is to give our students the confidence to approach any topic or idea in English. Below, you can find some questions and vocabulary you need to speak about CHRISTMAS DINNER PARTIES in English.
Hey there, mpec People! This is your Conversation Club Handout!
PART 1: Warm Up
- When is the last time you went to a real ‘dinner party’? What was it like?
- What do you like / dislike about dinner parties? Why?
PART 2: Big Picture
- What are you expected to bring to a dinner party?
- Have you or anyone you know ever gone to a dinner party ‘empty-handed’? What happened?
- Do you enjoy hosting dinner parties? Why / Why not?
- What is the ideal number of guests and why?
PART 3: Let’s Zoom In On the Details!
- What would you do if the food at a dinner party were absolutely terrible?
- Have you ever witnessed a Dinner Party Disaster? What happened?
All mpec students are welcome to join our Conversation Club Zoom Sessions which take place every Tuesday, 6pm to 6.30 pm and Thursday from 1 to 1.30 pm from October to June. If you are not a part of the mpec community yet, please get in touch with us and we will partner with you to create the right course for your needs and goals. Live English Courses via Streaming
Self Study Suggestion:
Sometimes, dinner parties can be uncomfortable. Here is a scene from “The Office” (American version) that shows a Bad Dinner Party!